Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jesus as my inspiration.

Jesus is my inspiration, His word, His love. He tells us to do all things out of love, but where does this love come from? Him. For He is love. Many times my heart is unable to find inspiration, I don't know what to draw. Only after struggling with an empty mind do I wake up and duh- yes I should pray. I think many times we think of God as this God who should just answer all of our prayers- but He says-

"When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures." James 4:3

So may we ask that we may glorify and love Him more. The more we are satisfied and fulfilled in Him, the more He is glorified because nothing in this world can satisfy us except Him. So no money, no power, nothing.

I believe thats why many fall away from God or refuse Him. Because they don't think He is better than the money, the power, the friends, the life, the pride.

I pray that you will see the love of God, that you would see His love on the cross. You would see that when He died on the cross, He thought of you. Now that, my friends, is true love.

No comments: