Friday, May 25, 2007

R.L.'s Designs



border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5068529988699353106" />





So I finally decided to showcase some of my designs that I
1. hand draped
2. created patterns for
3. cut and sewed
Of course they should be on Size 8 women mannequins, except the one I have, picked up outside some random moving person's house, is a kid size mannequin. Sooooooo...to see the real thing, you have to see ME wear it. Of course, all my designs are clothes I would wear. Any feedback on what you would actually wear (if you're a girl), unless guys...you would wear these too, this I doubt.

Now when I look at magazines or stores, I don't think, man I wanna buy this, I think more like, man how did they construct this. This isn't that hard to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.